Author: Seonkyoung Longest
- 1 cup Mayonnaise (Recommend Japanese mayonnaise or Seonkyoung's homemade mayo)
- 3 to 5 Tbs. Sriracha (Depending on how spicy you want)
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 Tbs. Chopped green onion
- Fresh juice from 1 lime
- 2 Tbs. Chopped herbs, such as cilantro, basil or mint
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Keep it in a refrigerator and enjoy for a week with your veg sticks, over salad or substitute for ranch dressing! 🙂
If you don't add lime juice and herb, that become a sriracha mayonnaise that you can spread on your sandwich bread or burger buns!
Calories: 1558 Fat: 166g Saturated fat: 26g Unsaturated fat: 136g Carbohydrates: 18g Sugar: 6g Sodium: 3051mg Fiber: 6g Protein: 4g Cholesterol: 92mg