Today I’m sharing amazing wing recipe, Asian Zing Wings!
If you love wings and if you have been Buffalo Wild Wings, you probably had or heard about this wings- how amazing and delicious they are!! 🙂
I have made this recipe like 5 years ago, and that recipe is outstanding-delicious. But I wanted to make it more easier and simper recipe. So I did!!
I made cooking steps much more easier and simper. Also made with less ingredients too!
Yeah, you can thank me later! lol
You can adjust spiciness for your taste, and also if Thai chili flakes are too much for you, you can use regular red pepper flakes as well.
Hope you give this amazing Asian Zing Wings recipe a try soon especially football season and for your potluck party!!
Have fun and good luck in your kitchen~!!Print
- For the Chicken
- 12 single wings (approximately 1 1/4 lb. / 567g)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbs. backing powder
- For the Sauce
- 1Tbs. sesame oil
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3 thinly sliced ginger root
- 1 tsp. Thai chili flakes
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbs. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbs. mirin
- 1 Tbs. Sriracha
- 2 Tbs. honey
For the Garnish
- 1 green onion
- sesame seeds
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, toss chicken wings with salt, pepper and baking powder evenly. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake 20 minutes. Make sure wings are at least 1/2-inch apart so they have room to cook evenly and get crispy. Flip the wings over and bake additional 20 minutes or until wings are fully cooked and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, let’s make Asian Zing sauce!
In a cold wok, add sesame oil, crushed garlic, ginger and Thai chili flakes. Now turn on heat to low and let it infuse flavors to oil, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine rest of ingredients for Asian Zing sauce in a mixing bowl. Also it’s perfect timing to chop your green onion and cilantro for garnish later on.
- Pour sauce mixture into wok, and increase heat to high. Bring sauce to a boil and keep stirring until sauce texture is syrupy and thick, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- By the time, your chicken wings are done cooking, remove from oven and transfer to wok. Heat the wok over high heat, and toss chicken wings evenly with sauce.
- Transfer Asian Zing Wings to a serving place, garnish with chopped green onion, cilantro and sesame seeds. Enjoy!