I don’t know how many of you will know about this, but my first video ever on YouTube is actually Garlic Bread Recipe with garlic butter. The video is not exist anymore on YouTube I found on my hubby’s old lab top! I was watching it and sill want to share with you, but I was concerting about the sorry quality of the video. But then, my hubby suggested me how about making TBT videos. Since I removed lots of videos that I made before, remake them as Throw Back Thursday videos. I really loved all the recipes, so that idea was just perfect!
Finally, here is the first one, if you like it and would love to see more of #TBT videos, please like this video and comment down below, tell me what is your favorite recipe from my channel!
Don’t forget to subscribe my channel and I hope you enjoy this video!
- 1 Stick unsalted butter
- 8 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup carrot, roughly chopped
- A Handful Italian flat leaf parsley, leaves are picked
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbs. Olive oil
- 12 of ¾" thick slices of rustic bread, such ciabatta or baguette
- Parmigiano, freshly grated or any kind of cheese you prefer (Optional)
- Preheat oven 450 degrees.
- Combine butter and next 6 ingredients in a food processor and pulse. Scrap the side with a spatula if you need to. Process until fully incorporated.
- On a slice of bread, spread garlic butter evenly and place on a baking sheet, repeat until you are done with bread slices and garlic butter.
- Top garlic bread with freshly grated parmigiano or any kind of cheese you like for cheesy garlic bread!
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 min on middle rack. Turn broiler at the last minute for extra crunch crust on top!
- Remove from heat, Serve warm. Enjoy it as a side dish or a snack!