I hope you guys ready for this delicious and easy Sesame Chicken Wings recipe! 😀
No deep frying, it is broiled! I learned this technique from Nami, Just One Cookbook last time when we did our collaboration video! 🙂
This technique is so amazing, since I learned, I’ve never baked chicken again! 🙂
I had so much fun creating the sesame chicken sauce, and finally came up with this perfectly balanced delicious sesame chicken sauce! Jacob said he doesn’t like sesame chicken much, because it is too sweet for his taste. But he said my sesame chicken wings was perfectly banked with sesame flavor and sweetness, so he could really enjoy!
It was so good with beer, but obviously you can enjoy with any soda or drinks you’d like to have with!
Hope you guys enjoy this delicious & easy Sesame chicken wings recipe at home!Print
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for marinate chicken. Mix well and set aside.
- In a sauce pan, add chicken stock, soy sauce and sugar, whisk well and bring it to boil. While sauce is getting to boil, mix cornstarch and water in a small mixing bowl. When sauce is started boiling, pour cornstarch water while whisking sauce to prevent clumps. Keep whisking until sauce is glossy and thicken, about 1 minute. When sauce starts boiling, remove from heat. Add sesame oil and seeds mix well. Set aside right next to oven to keep it warm.
- Heat broiler to high (500 degrees) and place a wire rack(cooling rack), parchment paper or aluminum foil on a baking pan.
Pat dry chicken wings with paper towels, and place on a wire rack lined baking pan skin side down. Let them at least 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch a part so they can air through to be crispy.
- Broil chicken wings 10 minutes and then flip them over- now chicken wings skin side up. Broil another 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked, golden and crispy.
- Toss broiled chicken wings with sauce we made easier evenly in a large mixing bowl. Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with extra sesame seeds if you like to! Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins