Today, I’m hopping this Easy DIY Cup Ramen Noodles to help your work or school lunch plan!
I’ve been wanting to share this recipe for awhile and I’m finally sharing now!
It’s not healthy recipe, but it is definitely much more healthier than regular ramen from store or restaurant!
If I take this Easy DIY Cup Ramen Noodles to work or school, I will be waiting for lunch time all day long.
I love using this pint size mason jar, it is the perfect size for the recipe
and I love the fact that I can see the inside, so I know which jar is which flavor.
This Easy DIY Cup Ramen Noodles will keep in a refrigerator up to 5 days!
Have fun mix and match the flavors, just follow the ratio of each ingredients categories!
Hope you try Easy DIY Cup Ramen Noodles one day at home!
1. Flavor Base
You will need choice of 1/2 tsp…
- chicken bouillon
- beef bouillon
- vegetable bouillon
- dashi powder
You will need choice of 1 tsp…
- soy sauce
- fish sauce
- sambal, Sriracha / chili oil
You will need choice of 1/2 cup one or mixture…
- baby spinach or kale
- bok choy
- sliced shiitake mushroom or any mushrooms
- chopped kimchi
- shredded carrot
- fresh, frozen or canned corn
- sugar snap peas, green beans or pea
You will need 1 cup of fully cooked & prepared (cooked, rinsed under cold water and tossed in 2 tsp vegetable oil) choice of noodles
- vermicelli, rice noodles
- egg noodles
- yakisoba, soba
- tofu noodles
You will need choice of 1/4 cup one or mixture… (use up your leftover meats!)
- shrimp or any other seafood
- veggie meat, tofu
- hard/soft boiled egg
6. Fragrance Vegetables
will need choice of 1 Tbs one or mixture…
- chopped green onions
- cilantro, thai basil, mint or any other herb leaves
- fresh lime, lemon
- fresh chili
- lemongrass, ginger, garlic
- fried garlic, fried shallot
Spicy Miso Cup Ramen
- 1/2 tsp chicken bouillon, 1 tsp Miso, 1/2 cup mixture of baby spinach, bok choy, sliced shiitake mushroom, chopped kimchi & corn, 1 cup cooked & prepared egg noodles, 1/4 cup leftover chicken, half hard boiled egg & 1 Tbs chopped green onion
Shrimp Dashi Cup Udon
- 1/2 tsp dashi powder, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1/2 cup mixture of baby spinach & carrot, 1 cup cooked & prepared udon noodles, 1/4 cup leftover shrimp & tofu, & 1 Tbs fresh chili
Beef Rice Cup Noodles
- 1/2 tsp beef bouillon, 1 tsp fish sauce, 1/2 cup mixture of beansprouts, sugar snap peas & carrot, 1 cup cooked & prepared rice noodles, 1/4 cup leftover beef or pork, & 1 Tbs cilantro, thai basil & fried shallot
- In a pint size glass jar or air tight heat proof container, place your choice ingredients from each categories (Please make sure to follow the amount of each categories ingredients).
- Cover and close tightly with lid, you can keep these DIY homemade cup ramen in refrigerator up to 5 days. Please take DIY homemade cup ramen from refrigerator 15 to 20 minutes before pour hot water. When you are ready to eat, pour 1 cup of hot/boiling water, cover and close tightly and let it sit for 3 minutes. Shake it well before open so all the seasoning will be combined well with hot water. Enjoy!