Today, I’m going to share the best of best sticky garlic wings!!!
Isn’t it sounds ready freaking delicious? Sticky! Honey! Garlic! Wings! Ah, it just stole my heart when I heard that name!
It is everything you want form the wings!
Sticky sauce, garlicky flavor, spiciness, um um um!
You can make more spicy by adding more chili peppers to your taste, I sometimes like only 1 serrano, 2 or 30- if I had a rough day and need some spicy help to release my stress! lol
I always broil my chicken wings since I learned form Nami from Just One Cookbook,
but you can definitely deep fry if you wish!
You’ve got to make this recipe because if not, you are totally missing out.. and it’s all your fault!
I shared this recipe and how to, but you are the one who is deciding to make it or not at home.
If you don’t try, I will be very sorry for you to missing out this deliciousness….
Hope you give a try this sticky garlic wings one day!!
- 12 single chicken wings (approximately 1 ¼ lb)
- A thumb size ginger (approximately 1 tsp)
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ tsp salt & pepper
- ¼ cup rice wine (you can substitute to white wine, milk or butter milk)
- 12 cloves garlic
- 1 or 2 Serrano or jalapeno
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 Tbs honey
- In a mixing bowl or a large ziplock bag, add chicken wings and grate ginger and garlic into it by using cheese grater or zester. Season with salt and pepper. Pour rice wine and cover with plastic wrap (or close ziplock bag tightly) and let it marinate in a refrigerator for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Prepare a baking pan by place a parchment paper or wire rack (cooking rack). Place marinate wings. Pat dry chicken wings with paper towels, and place on a prepared baking pan skin side down. Let them at least 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch a part so they can air through to be crispy.
- Broil chicken wings 10 minutes and then flip them over- now chicken wings skin side up. Broil another 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked, golden and crispy. Remove from oven and let’s make sauce!
- Crush garlic cloves and slice Serrano thinly.
- In a cold wok, combine soy sauce and honey. Turn on heat to medium high and bring it to boil. Add garlic and serrano and let it boil for 1 minute.
- Add broiled chicken wings, toss evenly. Remove from heat and serve immediately! Enjoy!!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 23 mins