This is my last post and recipe video of this year 2014!! Can you believe 2014 is only 1 day left?! It’s so crazy how time flies!!
For the last post of 2014 I’m sharing HobakJeon, Korean Pan Fried Zucchini! It’s one of Korean’s everyday meal side dish, yet we eat this is on special days too. HobakJeon is inexpensive to make it but so pretty and delicious!
Hope all of you can enjoy this simple yet special recipe!
Also I want to wish you all lovely, happy, wonderful and full of success new year 2015!!
- 2 Medium size zucchini, slice into 1/4” thick (approximately 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 3 Tbs. All purpose flour
- 2 eggs, Beaten with a small pinch of salt
- 2 Tbs. Cooking oil, plus more as goes
- Add zucchini slices, salt and flour in a large ziplock bag. Shake it to coat zucchini slices with slat and flour evenly.
[url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-30-at-3.49.47-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-30-at-3.50.09-PM.png”][/url][url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-30-at-3.50.18-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-30-at-3.50.27-PM.png”][/url]
- Heat a large skillet over medium/medium low heat; add oil and swirl to coat. Dip flour dusted zucchini slices into beaten beaten eggs and place on skillet. Cook a couple minutes on each side. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels. Repeat with rest of zucchini.
[url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-30-at-3.51.09-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-30-at-3.51.27-PM.png”][/url][url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-30-at-3.51.53-PM.png”][/url] [url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-30-at-3.52.19-PM.png”][/url][url href=”https://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-30-at-3.52.24-PM.png”][/url]
- You can serve with soy sauce to dip or sprinkle salt on top. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
Happy new year!!