Happy New Year everyone!
Have guys made your new year’s resolutions for 2013?
When I decided to do something or want to do something, I always writing down. I don’t know what it is, somehow it makes me achieve the goals faster. 🙂
I want to share my resolutions for 2013 with you all because I want to motivate and inspire you guys like all of you do to me! So, here it is!!
1. Keep positive mind
2. Be strong! Stronger!
3. Love me even more!
4. 1 video per week
5. Go to gym 3 times a week
6. Give more love♥
7. Share more food with people
8. Say “Thank you” more often and feel grateful as much as possible
9. Be out standing at everything, every time
10. Be myself
11. Laugh more, everyday
12. Take outstanding care of Smokey and Bandit (My dogs)
13. Drink green smoothie everyday
14. Prepare, prepare, PREPARE!
15. Practice, practice, PRACTICE MORE!!
I’m not a perfect person, and it is find. Because nobody is perfect.
We all are beautiful because we always trying to be better, and that is the beauty of life.
I wish the best of the best new year for you, and happiness.
I love you all♥♥♥
You bright outlook and positivity helps encourage me as a confident cook but also as a caring wife. Thanks and may this year bring you and your family prosperity and happiness.
Thank you so much Susie. 🙂 That’s why I’m here for. Lots of love, happiness and success to you and your family this year!