Today I’m sharing delicious Thai Basil with Pork recipe with you all!
I made this recipe super simple and delicious so you guys can try at home!
You can make with pork, chicken, beef, shrimp with this recipe. Or for vegetarian option, you can make with mushrooms or tofu! 🙂
So whatever you have in you hands, you can make it! 😉
I used Thai sweet basil, but you can use Thai holy basil or regular sweet basil.
Hope you guys enjoy this recipe at home and try one day!
- 8 oz. Ground or minced pork, chicken, beef, or tofu (mushroom would be good too)
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 5 Thai chili (add less if you like mild)
- 2 Cups Thai sweet or holy basil (Approximately 2 to 3 oz.)
- Roughly chop garlic and chili, set aside. Take basil leaves from stem and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients for the sauce and whisk until sugar has dissolved; set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat, add 2 Tbs. cooking oil. Add garlic and chili; stir fry until fragrance about1 minute. Make sure not to burn garlic.
- Add pork, and stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until pork is ¾ way cooked.
- Pour sauce into wok and stir fry until pork absorbed about 30 second to 1 minute.
- Stir in basil and remove from heat.
- Fry egg with enough oil, almost like deep frying. Pour oil over egg with an wooden spoon so you don’t have to flip over egg.
- Place Thai basil on a serving place and place fried egg right on top.
- Serve with lime wedges and warm cooked Jasmine rice. Enjoy!