Today I’m going to show to how to make Korean spicy pork(AKA Spicy pork bulgogi), on a grill!! I’m really excited about this recipe because it’s totally Korean flavor done in American cooking style!
I used country style ribs on this video, but you can use any type of cut of pork, such as pork chops, pork ribs and loin. But I highly recommend to use at least 1 to 1 1/2 inch thick (thicker is better!) and bone-in if it’s possible. That would keep the pork really nice and moist.
This is perfect cook out and BBQ party and show off to your family and friends that you are a killer cook!! 😉
The sauce will work for chicken or tofu also if you want to try it.
I love this grilled Korean spicy pork with a bowl of warm rice, but we can’t talk about BBQ with out potato salad in US. 😉
So, I shared my version of KILLER potato salad recipe to go with it.
Hope all of you enjoy and please share a pic if you ever try my recipe!!! I would love to see all the recreations that you’ve done with my recipes!! 😀
Thank you so much!!!
Love you all!!
- 3 Tbs. Gochcujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 3 Tbs. Soy sauce
- 2 Tbs. Mirin
- 3 Tbs. Honey
- 1 Tbs. Rice vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Gochugaru (Korean red pepper flakes), optional
- 1 Tbs. Sesame oil
- 1 Tbs. Thai chili paste, optional
- 5 cloves garlic
- ¼ of yellow onion, roughly chopped
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- 2 Tbs. Apple jelly
- 2 lb. Country style pork (You can substitute to pork ribs, pork loin or pork chops)
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Green onion for garnish
- In a blender combine Gochujang and next 11 ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Season pork with salt and pepper evenly all sides.
- Heat a grill over medium heat and place pork. Cook surface of pork about 3 to 4 min; then start brush the sauce we made earlier.
- Keep flipping and brush every min or two for 18 to 20 min.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion if you like to. Serve warm, and enjoy!! 😀
Potato Salad Recipe: