Today I’m sharing super simple recipe that pretty much fool proof! It’s instant ramen noodles recipe!
Don’t judge the recipe yet though!
I had this memorable & delicious seafood ramen at Busan, South Korea while I was traveling the country. Believe or not, it was one of the most memorable meal I had in this Korea trip.
We had this dish on the beach at night and the atmosphere was SO cool!! We were BBQ-ing clams and other seafood and ordered this seafood ramen as a side.
If we didn’t order, we were totally missing out! So glad we did!!
Korean instant ramen is very popular already, and it is definitely different level of flavor and quality than top ramen… I can promise that!!
There are so many different ways to make instant ramen.
I’ve always been a believer of the best ramen is made by following the directions of the package.
But not this Korean seafood ramen!!
If you love ramen, love seafood and love simple recipe, this is definitely for you!!
Hope you try and enjoy this Korean seafood ramen at home!!Print
Korean Seafood Ramen
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- 1 Tbs cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 instant Korean ramen noodles, possibly Shin ramen, Anseongtangmyeon, Samyang ramen or Buljjambbong brand
- 1 lb mixed seafood, such as shrimp, clams, calamari, squid and mussels
- 2 eggs, optional
- Heat a pot over medium heat; add oil, garlic and green onion. Sauté for about 1 to 2 minutes or until you can smell the aroma form them.
- Pour 4 cups water, increase heat to high. Add both of seasoning packages and bring it to boil.
- Add noodles; about a minute later, noodle will start loosen then add seafood. Cook until noodles and seafoods are cooked, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add egg when cooking time is only a minute left, if you are using any. Serve with kimchi and enjoy!
- Cook Time: 5 mins
Thank you so much God bless you and family always
Greetings from Greece Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year <3
Happy New Year Maria!!! <3
Where did you get such a high quality seafood mix? What was the brand? The ones at my stores always look very low quality.
I got it from my local grocery store, SafeWay. 🙂
This dish is delicious, I like Korean kimchi, this seafood noodle with kimchi is delicious. I will process them for the whole family. Thank you very much
Looks good I’m gonna try it you said I can get the ramen noodles from Walmart
Hi I love your cooking and recipies. I just want to know if you have a cook and we can buy order it online? thank you… God bless 😍😍😍😘😘
Currently I do not have anything like that ): I’m sorry
What’s the seafood you used to add into your ramen?