This recipe is totally vegan, but sometimes I add fried or poached egg on top, but it’s totally up to you.
This recipe will change your mind of regular oat meal. The flavor, textures are amazing! Totally different way to eat oatmeal, you definitely should give this recipe a try. It’s healthy, light, nutritious and satisfied!
Hope you guys enjoy~!Print
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup Vegetable stock
- 8 Grape tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1/2 Avocado, cut into small cubes
- 4 oz. Silken tofu, cut into small cubes
- A pinch of touted sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp. Sesame oil for taste
- [url href=”http://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/IMG_0447-copy-300×200.png”][/url]
- [url href=”http://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/IMG_0451-copy-300×200.png”][/url]
- [url href=”http://seonkyounglongest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/IMG_0456-copy-300×200.png”][/url]
- In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup vegetable stock to a boil. Add oats; stir, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, about 5 minutes. (You also can do this in a microwave following the package directions)
- Serve oatmeal in a bowl topped with tomato, avocado, tofu and sesame seeds.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins