Today I'm going to share one of my favorite, favorite salad recipe with you!
I must really love you a lot to share this recipe! lol
I came up and finalized this recipe 4 years ago, and shared on my blog. But back then, I just started blog and didn't have a lot of followers, so seems like no one actually tried this recipe.
What a shame, because this recipe is something I'd pay to eat every day!
If I open my own restaurant sometime, this will be definitely on my menu. 😉
Let's talk about the dressing.
THE. Miso dressing.
When I made this as first time 4 years ago, I couldn't believe myself that I made this! lol
Sometimes I really surprise myself with my own flavor profile. lol
It is so flavorful yet, very, I meant very controlled to balance all the flavor together. Nothing pops out, every flavors just melt in your mouth and all you can tell is it is freaking. delicious.
You can use this miso dressing to other salad as well.
It will be great with chicken, beef or pork too! 🙂
- 1 Organic or cage free egg yolk, fresh as possible
- 1 Clove garlic, grated (Approximately ½ tsp.)
- 1 Tbs. White miso
- 1 Tbs. Mirin
- 1½ Tbs. Rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. Honey
- ⅛ tsp. Black pepper
- 3 Tbs. Vegetable oil
- First, let’s make miso dressing. Combine all ingredients for dressing in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth, set aside.
- In a serving plate, gently combine arugula and kale with your hand. Top with cubed avocado here and there and then smoked salmon. I like to tare up salmon pieces so it’s easy to eat with a fork. Place sliced eggs then sprinkle sesame seeds and red pepper flakes right on top.
- Serve immediately with miso dressing.