I have 3 different styles of egg drop soup recipes so far, and it’s hard to pick which one is my favorite. But this Korean style is definitely my comfort one because I growing up eating this! 🙂
Hope you enjoy my Egg Drop Soup recipe and good luck in your kitchen!
- 1½ cups anchovy broth *See notes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 egg, cracked
- Salt and black pepper for taste
- 1 Green onion, chopped
- Pour anchovy broth in a small sauce pan; add garlic and bring to boil over high heat.
- Add pinch of salt and pepper into egg and scramble.
- Add egg into boiling broth while string broth with chopsticks or spoon. Bring back to boil and remove from heat.
- Add green onion and serve warm.